Our Story

Welcome to our blog! Here's the quick and dirty about us:

Chad and I met on our first day of college at Utah State University. We started studying together, since we were in the same math class and lived in the same apartment building. But, those late-night study sessions quickly turned into excuses to hang out together. And that's how our story began. After two years of dating, we tied the knot on August 17, 2002 in Salt Lake City, Utah.

We currently live in Tucson, Arizona. We moved here after living in South Florida for five years, where Chad graduated from medical school and completed his internship year of residency. He is now working for the University of Arizona completing a three-year anesthesiology residency. I was fortunate enough to keep my job from Florida and now work remotely from home. I am the manager of advertising and communications for the business school at Nova Southeastern University.

And--most importantly--Chad and I are thrilled to be parents! Our little angel Reece was born on Jan. 26, 2010 and our handsome little Jace was born on June 30, 2011. We are so blessed to be the mom and dad of such darling and sweet kids.







Friday, July 1, 2011

Welcome Baby Jace!

Jace Robert Crowther was born on June 30, 2011. He weighed 6 lbs. 6 oz., and is 20 inches long. Although he was born a month early, he is perfect, healthy, and strong (thankfully)! We are so glad to have Jace as the newest member of our little family and love him so much. Reece is already giving him lots of kisses and is a great big sister.



I want to give a special thanks to my mom, who flew in only 3 hours before we had to go to the hospital. Despite my belief that this baby wasn't going to come so soon, my mom new better! She said that she had intuition...and changed her flight to come in early because she had a feeling that I was going to deliver soon. And of course, she was right! It was such a blessing to have her here to take care of Reece. Thanks grandma...we don't know what we would do without you!





This is us leaving the hospital to come home with sweet little Jace. Welcome home little guy!

9 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats guys! I am so glad he is okay and that everything turned out, he is darling.

Leann said...

I was just thinking about you today and was wondering how it was going. And WOW, you had him! Welcome Jace! I'm so excited for you guys! Glad everyone is doing well!

Teryn said...

congrats again deb! can't wait to catch up.. thank GOODNESS you posted on your blog.. it holds me over.. a little ;) love you and your cute family!!

benandmaryn said...

Congratulations! Wish we could have met the little guy. He is adorable, and I love the name! Give Reece and Jace a big hug for us...miss you guys.

Christy said...

Your baby may be faster, but ours is bigger! {wink} Congrats you guys! Now you just need to move closer so our kids can be best friends. He's a cutie. Do you feel like Reese grew 2 feet taller while you were in the hospital? Ava did, I'm sure of it.

TODD + ANNIE said...

Debbie, he is adorable! I am glad all went well and he is here safe and sound. We can't wait to meet him!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

You look great as always! Can't wait to meet him. And Alissa is very excited to meet "Weese's little brother" :)

Andrea McEntire said...

Congratulations Debbie! He's perfect! I'm so glad everything went well.

Cianne said...

Congrats! Boys are so fun!